POE gigabit industrial switch
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||3 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs around 10-20 days|
Model No.: NT-IN324-4POE
PoE industrial switches have carrier-class performance characteristics and can withstand harsh working environments.
NT-IN324 Industrial Gigabit Ethernet POE Switch series is an industrial-standard 6-port Gigabit Switch. It provides 4-port 10/100/1000BASE-TX Ethernet ports and additional two 1000Base-FX fiber ports.
The product series is rich, and the port configuration is flexible, which can meet the needs of various industrial fields.
Rigorous industrial design makes its stability, practicality with basic protection, making it to flexible enough to Ethernet expansion in harsh industrial environments.
The product adopts wide temperature design, the protection level is not less than IP30 \ IP40, supports standard and private ring network redundancy protocol.
NT-IN324 Industrial Ethernet Switch series is packaged in a compact IP40 case that allows either DIN rail or panel mounting for efficient usage of cabinet space. It provides an integrated Power supply with a wide range of voltages for worldwide operation.
PoE managed industrial Ethernet switches are configured with 1-24 10 / 100BaseTX / 802.3af / 802.3at compatible Ethernet ports, and each PoE port provides up to 15.4W/30W@48VDC power output.
It also offers dual-redundant, reversible polarity 12V DC to 48V DC Power Supply inputs for high availability applications requiring dual or backup power inputs.
Where utility power supply is inconvenient or where wiring costs need to be saved.
NT-IN324 Industrial Switch series complied with IEEE 802.3at High Power over Ethernet technology (optional).
The PoE industrial switch port supports output power up to 15.4W and 30W, and complies with the IEEE802.3af standard. It supplies power to standard PoE terminal devices through the network cable power supply, eliminating the need for additional power wiring.
It is backward compatible with 802.3af PoE standards to allow users flexibly deploy standard and high powered devices simultaneously with no need of software configuration. With Data and Power over Ethernet from one unit, NT-IN324 Industrial Fiber Switch series shall reduce cables deployment and eliminate the need for dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any unreachable place.
- Built-in efficient switching core to implement flow control and reduce broadcast packets
- Support Agreement:IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX/FX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX IEEE802.3x Flow Control, IEEE802.3at PSE
- 10/100/1000Base-TX can automatically identify the direct line and cross-line, is compatible with Various cards, switches, HUB and other Ethernet devices
- It uses a store-and-forward mechanism to avoid packet loss and error frames
- This Industrial POE Switch Support full-duplex flow control / half-duplex back pressure mode
- Jumbo frames support a maximum of 9000 bytes
- 12V to 48V DC or 24V AC Wide power input, redundant power and reverse polarity protection
- -40 To 80℃ operating temperature to meet a variety of complex environments
- IP40 protection standard housing
- Power port and Ethernet port supports ESD protection and EFT protection
- DIN rail and panel mounting for efficient usage
- Support Dual-fiber multi-mode, dual-fiber single-mode and single-fiber single-mode fiber port selection, expanded the needs of users
- 12 GBPS back plane bandwidth, 1 k MAC address automatic learning and 1 MB internal cache for data buffer
- Support POE power supply up to 25.5W(optional)
Industrial grade IP40 design standards
IEEE802.3 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX/FX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE802.3z 1000Base-SX/LX IEEE802.3x Flow Control, IEEE802.3at PSE
Single fiber single mode: 20/40/60/80km
Dual-fiber single mode:20/40/60/80/100km
Category-5 twisted pairs: 100m
4 RJ45 ports:
Connecting STP/UTP category-5 twisted pairs, EIA568A/B
2 optical ports:
Multi-mode :SC/FC/LC/ST(50/125, 62.5/125μm)
Single mode : SC/FC/LC/ST (8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125 or 10/125μm)
Store and Forward
Built in 1M RAM for data buffer
Full duplex: flow control;
Half duplex: back pressure
Power Supply : PWR 1,PWR 2
(1~4) UTP Port: POE, L/A ,1000
Fiber Port: F1,F2
Power Input Range: 12 ~ 48VDC/24VAC ,
6-PIN Terminals, Redundant dual power
<6W (without PSE function)
155mm (W)×125mm (D)×50 mm (H)
FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) class A
EN61000-4-2 (ESD), Level 4
EN61000-4-3 (RS), Level 3
EN61000-4-4 (EFT), Level 4
EN61000-4-5 (Surge), Level 4
EN61000-4-6 (CS), Level 3
EN61000-4-8, Level 5
Shenzhen N-net High-Tech Co.,Ltd
N-net Technology Co., Limited is one of the powerful and Hi-Tech companies specializing in the integration of R&D, manufacturing and marketing of optical fiber communication and Security solution. The main products include: commercial/industrial fiber media converter series, commercial/industrial fiber switches, GEPON series, fiber video converter series, EOC series and the security monitoring core system, etc. Since the establishment in 2001, N-net has built its reputation in the high quality of products and services, and the leadership in innovation.
- Company Name: Shenzhen N-net High-Tech Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Gaoyu Wu
- Product/Service: POE Switch , Network Switch , Media Converter , Industrial Switch , Fiber Switch , Ethernet Over Cable
- Capital (Million US $): 1000000RMB
- Year Established: 2001
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 15
- No. of R&D Staff: 31 -40 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: 5-6 floor, C Building, Yiyuantong Industrial Zone,Xuexiang Community, Bantian, Longgang District, Shenzhen, 518000, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Dolly Xu
- Tel: 86-755-83874688
Premium Related Products